TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE.
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All cut to size glass will be supplied to size tolerance of +2mm unless otherwise agreed in writing
- All non-rectangular shapes will be charged for on the basis of the rectangular shape from which they are cut
- Prices are subject to alteration without notice and goods are supplied at prices ruling at the date of delivery
- Goods are supplied in accordance with the normal standards of the manufacturer and Highland Glass will not hold itself responsible for qualities deviating from these standards
- a. Warranty claims please refer to our Return Policy
b. Highland Glass shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or for any loss to the customers arising from third party claims occasioned by errors in carrying out work or delay in delivery.
c. Highland Glass will incur no liability for loss or damage due to circumstances beyond its control
d. Customer’s Property and Materials Supplied by Customers: – Customer’s property and all materials supplied to Highland Glass by or on behalf of the customers (including goods in transit) will be held at the customer’s risk, and Highland Glass accepts no liability whatsoever for loss of, or damage to, such property or materials unless otherwise agreed by Highland Glass in writing
- a. Payment shall be on demand unless credit terms, not in excess of 30 days, are arranged.
b. Nowithstanding delivery of the whole of any part of the goods, ownership of the goods remains with Highland Glass until full payment of the goods has been received
c. A Service Charge of 2.5% + GST will be added to overdue accounts
- If any conditions of order conflict with Highland Glass Conditions of Trade then the later shall apply unless otherwise greed in writing
IN THE ABSENCE OF WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS AS TO WHERE THIS GLASS WILL BE INSTALLED, HIGHLAND GLASS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS GLASS, ONCE INSTALLED WILL CONFORM TO THE PROVISIONS OF AS1288 OR AS2209 – ISO900